Families rate caregivers on 5 key dimensions:
- Care & Play with Kids - Bring an activity, have an adventure or teach them something new!
- Punctuality - Plan to arrive 5 minutes before the booking start time!
- Energy & Enthusiasm - Show your eagerness to be there, shake hands and be confident!
- Tidiness - Clean up all the messes you make with the kids. Leave the house looking better than when you arrived!
- Professionalism - Dressed neatly and ready to play, ask great questions, be a thorough communicator!
Don’t forget to leave a CareSheet for the family - families love to get details on how the booking went. This is an easy way to delight families!