Unfortunately there are times when emergencies mean that a caregiver is unexpectedly unable to come. We will make every effort to find a suitable replacement but there may be times that we are unable to. You have our commitment that we will always stay in close communication with you should this ever happen and try to figure out a solution.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Poppy Caregiver?
- Can Poppy caregivers watch sick children?
- Can Poppy caregivers drive my children?
- Can my children have friends over while a Poppy caregiver is at our house?
- What happens if a caregiver can’t make it?
- What if I need to cancel a booking?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- Can my partner and I both receive text updates about upcoming Poppy requests?
- Is there an app to download?