For each booking there will be one primary contact who will receive the communications but you can update your account to have more than one parent or guardian set up to request Poppy caregivers.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Poppy Caregiver?
- Can Poppy caregivers watch sick children?
- Can Poppy caregivers drive my children?
- Can my children have friends over while a Poppy caregiver is at our house?
- What happens if a caregiver can’t make it?
- What if I need to cancel a booking?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- Can my partner and I both receive text updates about upcoming Poppy requests?
- Is there an app to download?