Typically Poppy caregivers are willing to watch other children during a booking. We ask that you let us know in advance so we can get consent for care from the other family and find the right caregiver. The rate increases $4/hour plus the added rate for the number of additional children.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Poppy Caregiver?
- Can Poppy caregivers watch sick children?
- Can Poppy caregivers drive my children?
- Can my children have friends over while a Poppy caregiver is at our house?
- What happens if a caregiver can’t make it?
- What if I need to cancel a booking?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- Can my partner and I both receive text updates about upcoming Poppy requests?
- Is there an app to download?